Thursday, March 4, 2021
Posted March 4, 2021
1- Tomorrow will be our 2nd Community Circle time- and we want to invite you. March’s theme will be all about Mindfulness. During this time, we will spend time focusing on what it means to be mindful, get time to engage in yoga, and have some fun! Below are the details to join us:
- Date: Friday, March 5
- Time: 8:20-8:50
- Information to Join:
- Meeting ID: 626 851 0199
- Passcode: Eagles
2- Saturday is a Magical Evening at Asbury– if you haven’t done so already, please sign up and join us! More information is below, including the link to join this virtual event! To attend this free event, please register here: https://asbury21.cbo.io
- Our next spirit day will be Friday, March 5th and the theme is Magic Day in support of A Magical Night with Asbury that will be on Saturday, March 6th! Please wear your favorite magical outfits!
- “A Magical Evening at Asbury” Virtual Fundraiser is THIS SATURDAY, 3/6 from 5 pm-6:30pm! We hope you will be able to join us for this special community event that includes a magic show, comedic act, musical performance and student talent acts. To attend this free event, please register here: https://asbury21.cbo.io. Unable to make it but still want to donate? Head to the registration site and click “donate” or you can send a check or make a donation via Venmo at AsburyPTSO-AsburyPTSO (please put “Direct Give Campaign” in the subject).
- In conjunction with our Magical Evening Virtual Fundraiser, we have teamed up with Papa John’s for a Dine Out event this Saturday, 3/6! Make a magical night of it and order from Papa John’s anytime on Saturday using code “SCHOOL2” and they will donate 20% back to Asbury. Flyer is attached.
- PTSO Board Elections are coming up in May and we now have 2 open positions: President and Vice President. Please consider running-we need you! No prior experience is required, just a desire to be involved in helping the Asbury community thrive! See the flyer below for position descriptions and duties. Please email Asbury.PTSO@gmail.com or call Kristi Leech (303) 548-1289 to discuss the different roles or for any further questions.
- Help wanted! The Asbury Backpack Program provides families in our community with a backpack of nutritious food every Thursday. If you’d like to receive a backpack and are not already a part of the program please sign up by clicking on one of the links below:.
Receive a Backpack Recibir una mochilia de comida
The Backpack program is run by volunteers. If you would like to help by filling and delivering backpacks Sign Up HERE.
If you would like to provide a monetary donation to support families in our community you can send your donation via Venmo to @AsburyPTSO (in the comments put a note that it’s for the backpack program).
If you have questions please contact the co-Chairs of the program:
Amy Fitzgerald firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney Cauthon email@example.com
John Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSO meetings will be on the first Tuesday of every month from 6:00-7:30 pm. Our next meeting is April 6th.
- 3/6/21 – A Magical Evening with Asbury Virtual Event
- 3/6/21 – Dine Out event with Papa John’s
- 3/19/21 – Dine Out event with Euro Crepes
- 4/12/21 – Dine Out event with Torchy’s Tacos
- 4/26 /21 – 4/30/21 – Read-A-Thon
Technology Resources from Mrs. Ravel (updated)
Logging in to a Chromebook
Parent Guide to Chromebooks
Seesaw for Parents
Important Information from Previous Thursday Folders
A Magical Evening with Asbury – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Dine Out at Papa Johns!
Fee-Based Summer Camp Flyer
Grant Based Summer Camp Flyer
DL Summer Camp Overview
PTSO Board Duties and Position Descriptions