• A diverse elementary school housing 307 students from kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Nestled in the University of Denver neighborhood.
• One of ten Denver Public Schools chosen to be a Whole Child Distinguished School.
• Supporting the academic, social and emotional growth of each student with a talented staff.
• Using technology to support our students’ independent thinking while encouraging critical thinking skills in trans-disciplinary instruction.
• A collaboration between parents, staff and community exemplifying the dedication to Asbury’s success.
• Many parent volunteers helping inside and outside of classrooms assisting in setting goals in our Unified Improvement Plan.
• A strong, supportive PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) raising money to support the needs of Asbury.
• A wonderful learning community thanks to a committed staff, highly-involved parents and hardworking students.
Principal Message: Asbury Community, It is February and with February comes the celebration of Black History Month! As a school that is all about community, we take special note of this. As a school, we value diversity, we believe Black History…Continue Reading
Digital Deets App