• A diverse elementary school housing 307 students from kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Nestled in the University of Denver neighborhood.
• One of ten Denver Public Schools chosen to be a Whole Child Distinguished School.
• Supporting the academic, social and emotional growth of each student with a talented staff.
• Using technology to support our students’ independent thinking while encouraging critical thinking skills in trans-disciplinary instruction.
• A collaboration between parents, staff and community exemplifying the dedication to Asbury’s success.
• Many parent volunteers helping inside and outside of classrooms assisting in setting goals in our Unified Improvement Plan.
• A strong, supportive PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) raising money to support the needs of Asbury.
• A wonderful learning community thanks to a committed staff, highly-involved parents and hardworking students.
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- We are so excited to introduce a second time for conferences. Our spring conferences will be a showcase through Student-Led Conferences at Asbury! We have heard your input and voice and determined that a time…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- From March 13-17 the Asbury leadership team will be heading to a learning opportunity! We will be taking the time to go to a couple of PBL schools and learn from them on how we best…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- Help Celebrate Social-Emotional Learning Week: This week’s focus is all about teaching children to love themselves and Celebrate differences! Social emotional learning offers a way for young people to celebrate their own unique identities and…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- We are thrilled to share with you the fantastic news that we have secured the match of $5000! This would not have been possible without the generous support of our community, and we are incredibly…Continue Reading