• A diverse elementary school housing 307 students from kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Nestled in the University of Denver neighborhood.
• One of ten Denver Public Schools chosen to be a Whole Child Distinguished School.
• Supporting the academic, social and emotional growth of each student with a talented staff.
• Using technology to support our students’ independent thinking while encouraging critical thinking skills in trans-disciplinary instruction.
• A collaboration between parents, staff and community exemplifying the dedication to Asbury’s success.
• Many parent volunteers helping inside and outside of classrooms assisting in setting goals in our Unified Improvement Plan.
• A strong, supportive PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) raising money to support the needs of Asbury.
• A wonderful learning community thanks to a committed staff, highly-involved parents and hardworking students.
Principal Message: A few weeks ago Asbury engaged in our first BESS (Behavioral and Emotional Screening System) screener. As promised, we wanted to share the school-level data with you, as there is a lot to celebrate and also some reflections…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury has a release day tomorrow, Friday, 11/17, which means no students will be at school. Staff, including teachers and paraprofessionals come together to focus on growing our practice, planning for student-centered learning, and collaborating with colleagues. These…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Together with PTSO and Student Council, we will be hosting a coat drive next week from November 13-16. If you have any coats, including coats for toddlers, adults and school-age children, we would love to have your donations.…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Thanks to all parents who completed the BESS Social Emotional Screener this year. We have taken this, the student input, and teacher input from this screener to help drive our support for the social emotional needs of our …Continue Reading
Digital Deets App