• A diverse elementary school housing 307 students from kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Nestled in the University of Denver neighborhood.
• One of ten Denver Public Schools chosen to be a Whole Child Distinguished School.
• Supporting the academic, social and emotional growth of each student with a talented staff.
• Using technology to support our students’ independent thinking while encouraging critical thinking skills in trans-disciplinary instruction.
• A collaboration between parents, staff and community exemplifying the dedication to Asbury’s success.
• Many parent volunteers helping inside and outside of classrooms assisting in setting goals in our Unified Improvement Plan.
• A strong, supportive PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) raising money to support the needs of Asbury.
• A wonderful learning community thanks to a committed staff, highly-involved parents and hardworking students.
Substitute Interim Principal Message: Happy Thursday! It is my pleasure to serve as substitute interim principal while Ms Mendoza is away for a few days. From my first morning here, I can see that students at Asbury are enthusiastic and…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Happy Thursday! As we approach the completion of our third week of school, I am delighted to reflect upon the wonderful memories we are creating here at Asbury. We are pleased the weather this week has been considerably…Continue Reading
August 31, 2023 Dear Asbury Families, As you may be aware, we have been using a variety of measures to ensure our school stays open and our students feel comfortable during extremely hot days. Our number one priority is the…Continue Reading
Digital Deets App