• A diverse elementary school housing 307 students from kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Nestled in the University of Denver neighborhood.
• One of ten Denver Public Schools chosen to be a Whole Child Distinguished School.
• Supporting the academic, social and emotional growth of each student with a talented staff.
• Using technology to support our students’ independent thinking while encouraging critical thinking skills in trans-disciplinary instruction.
• A collaboration between parents, staff and community exemplifying the dedication to Asbury’s success.
• Many parent volunteers helping inside and outside of classrooms assisting in setting goals in our Unified Improvement Plan.
• A strong, supportive PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) raising money to support the needs of Asbury.
• A wonderful learning community thanks to a committed staff, highly-involved parents and hardworking students.
Principal Message: Asbury Families, As we gear up for summer, I wanted to take a moment to share the end of year document that also contains some supports for the start of 23/24 SY! In this document, you will find information about…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- As we balance finishing this year out and planning for next year, I wanted to take a moment and share updates about staff for the 23/24 school year. We wish everyone the best as they…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- As a school, we have a Collaborative School Committee, or CSC, that allows us to have a balanced stakeholder voice in strategic school decisions like budget, hiring and curriculum. As part of the process, we…Continue Reading
Principal Message: Asbury Eagle Families- At the end of April, we will be re-introducing our Dish a Story event. Families, students and staff have all expressed interest in bringing back a community based event that celebrates and shares recipes, stories…Continue Reading