Thursday Folders, October 24, 2019
Posted: Oct 24, 2019
- Hands up for Children is a program sponsored by Asbury and many very dedicated volunteers. When families sign up they will receive a large, overflowing backpack full of food, bread, and produce. If you are interested we have applications in the office. There are currently a few openings for this program.
- Thanksgiving Luncheon signup (click here)
- See the link below for the weekly flyers
- Halloween Parade begins at 2:00 pm Parents can come at 1:45 to help their students get their costumes on. See flyer on the website.
- When DPS calls a Two Hour Delay because of weather Asbury will start at 10:30 am. Discovery Link EARLY RISER REGISTERED STUDENTS ONLY – MAY COME AT 8:30 am. DPS will relay this information on the website and on all the local TV Stations.
DIRECT GIVE CAMPAIGN KICK OFF PARTY will be tomorrow at 8:00 am (Friday) on the blacktop.
- Informational Packets will be going home with all students today, so be sure to check your student’s backpack to see what this important fundraiser is all about.
- The campaign will run through Thursday, November 21st.
ANNUAL PEARL WINE TASTING TICKETS are on sale now!
- This fun evening is an opportunity to taste and discover 200+ wines. Light appetizers will be served and event-only discounts will be available for all purchases made.
- When: Saturday, November 9th
- Where: JW Marriott Cherry Creek
- VIP tickets are $65 = 5:30 entrance
- General Admission tickets are $45 = 6:30 entrance
- A portion of all ticket sales will go back to Asbury.
- Purchase tickets online at pwcwinetastingtickets.cheddarup.com
- Purchase tickets on the playground at drop-off or pick-up today and tomorrow.
- Look for a PTSO rep with a “Tickets” sign.
- We’ll be taking cash, check or Venmo payments.
Month at a Glance
October 25 – PTSO – Direct Give Campaign Kick off
October 25 – Individual Picture Retake Day
October 25 – Carnival winners – Staff/Student Basketball game
October 28 – B.E.S.T Assembly – 2:00pm – Auditorium
October 29 – Fire Prevention Week – Smoke Trailer and Fire safety presentation
October 31 – Halloween Parade: 2:00 pm See information sent home last week
November 1 – Creede Repertory Theater – “Best Foot Forward”
November 9 – Pearl Wine Event at JW Marriott Cherry Creek
November 12 – Fall Expo and 4th Grade MMusic Performance
November 14 – Thanksgiving Luncheon and PTSO Fun Run
Weekly Flyers – Thursday, October 24, 2019