Thursday Folders – November 7, 2019
Posted November 7, 2019
Thursday Folders, November 7, 2019
- Please join Mrs. FaJohn for an interactive coffee talk about the Schoolwide Performance Framework on 11/15 from 8:30 – 9:15 in the library. Coffee and donuts will be provided, bring your questions!
- All Lost and Found items will be donated on November 22. 2019
- Please donate any shoes that you do not need to the Soles 4 Souls box in the office.
This is a yearly event facilitated by an ex Asbury Teacher, Ms. Dinner who now works for this non-profit organization
- Please join us for the Thanksgiving Luncheon. The lunchroom serves up a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixins. The lunch schedule is a little different to accommodate all of our guests Thanksgiving Luncheon signup (click here)
- FUN RUN: November 14th is also the school wide fun run. Please see the link here to sign up to volunteer for the run!
- Hands up for Children applications are available in the office if you would like to apply.
This program will send home a backpack full of food every Friday to families in need.
- Bricks 4 kids is starting a new session, however it is moving to Thursdays because of teacher availability
Halloween Candy Buy Back – Last chance to bring in candy is Friday 11/8
- Students bring in their unwanted candy in a bag marked with their name and classroom.
- For the first pound brought in, students earn $1.
- If they bring in 3 pounds or more, they will be given an additional homework pass. Prizes will be distributed on Friday 11/8 and all collected candy will be donated.
- Check the flyer for further details.
Annual Pearl Wine Tasting is THIS SATURDAY! Today is the last day to buy tickets through the PTSO.
- When: When: Saturday, November 9th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Where: JW Marriott Cherry Creek
- Purchase tickets online at pwcwinetastingtickets.cheddarup.com
- VIP tickets are $65 = 5:30 entrance / General Admission tickets are $45 = 6:30 entrance
- A portion of all ticket sales will go back to Asbury.
Month at a Glance
November 8 – Report Cards go home
November 8 – Kindergarten tours – 9:00 am
November 9 – Pearl Wine Event at JW Marriott Cherry Creek
November 14 – Thanksgiving Luncheon and PTSO Fun Run
November 15 – 8:30- SPF Presentation by Ms. FaJohn in Library Coffee and donuts provided
November 15 – Kindergarten tours
November 21 – “Getting into the Grove” Fall Dance – JOIN THE FUN – BUY YOUR TICKETS
November 22 – No School for students – Asbury only Planning Day
November 25-29 -Thanksgiving Break
December 3 – CSC and PTSO Meetings
December 6 – Kindergarten Tours
December 12 – Fall Expo and 4th Grade Music Concert
December 23-January 6 – No school for students – Winter Break