Thursday Folders – November 21, 2019
Posted November 21, 2019
- All Lost and Found items will be donated on November 22. 2019
- Please donate any shoes that you do not need to the Soles 4 Souls box in the office. This is a yearly event facilitated by a former Asbury Teacher, Ms. Dinner who now works for this non-profit organization
- Hands up for Children applications are available in the office if you would like to apply. This program will send home a backpack full of food every Friday to families in need.
Direct Give Campaign Update
- We have met our $10,000 match challenge! Thank you to all of you who donated during the past week.
- NEW $5000 match announced on Wednesday 11/20. We’re only $9000 from our fundraising goal of $65,000. With this new match in place, we can do this team!
- We are entering the final days of our campaign. Now is the time to make your donation!
- Donate through our webpage at crowdrise.com/asburydirectgive, or donate by check made out to Asbury PTSO, by Venmo or set up a monthly Zelle payment.
- Remember your friends and family can still be a part of the campaign by supporting your student(s) with a donation of any amount. This will allow Asbury to fulfill its mission of an incredible and personalized education for each student.
- Share this link via email or text, or post it on your social media accounts: crowdrise.com/asburydirectgive
Month at a Glance
November 21 – “Getting into the Grove” Fall Dance – JOIN THE FUN – BUY YOUR TICKETS
November 22 – No School for students – Asbury only Planning Day
November 25-29 -Thanksgiving Break
December 3 – CSC and PTSO Meetings
December 6 – Kindergarten Tours
December 12 – Fall Expo and Select 4th Grade Rap and Poetry Performances
December 13 – 9:00 am – Kindergarten tours
December 23-January 6 – No school for students – Winter Break
January 7 – Students Return to School
January 7 – CSC (5:00) and PTSO (6:00) meetings
January 16 -5:00 – 6:00 – Middle School Night – Gym
January 17 – 8:30 10:00 am – Kindergarten Jubilee – Room 201 – Tours following
January 20 – Martin Luther King Day – No School
January 21 – 23 – DPS Great Schools EXPO Week
January 24 – 9:00 – Kindergarten Tours
No School Friday, the 22nd – reminder
“The Why Behind Asbury” Event Save the Date
December lunch Menu – Subject to change on a daily basis
Business Sponsor – TaDa – Gymnastics
PBL EXPO Save the date