Registration for Discovery Link Opens Monday, May 7th at 8:00am!
Posted: May 03, 2018
DISCOVERY LINK: OUR NEW 2018-19 AFTERCARE PROGRAM
Discovery Link, DPS’s official afterschool program, offers quality programming before and after school, during school breaks, and on school dismissal days. Discovery Link programming runs from 6:30am to 8:00am and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
Discovery Link registration for the 2018-19 school year runs from May 7 at 8:00am to May 11 at 4:00pm.
Registration is NOT first come, first serve! If you register and submit all pertinent health forms by 4:00pm on May 11, you will be considered for enrollment through a lottery process. Registrations will be approved by May 18.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register online using SchoolCare Works. We’ll also have onsite registration help at our school on May 7 from 7:30am-9:00am and 2:30pm-4:00 pm.
- Registration link (goes live May 7 at 8:00am): https://www.schoolcareworks.com/registration/dps/start_registration.jsp
- Have the following ready BEFORE proceeding:
- Phone & address for your child’s doctor, dentist, & hospital
- Contact info for TWO emergency contacts (not guardians)
- Relevant allergy and medication information
- Up-to-date immunization records
- You must select a MINIMUM of THREE days per week to enroll.
- NOTE: the system will not save your progress. You cannot begin and come back later without starting over.
- NOTE: ALL new families must submit immunization records in order to enroll. Your registration will only be approved upon receipt of a completed, up-to-date immunization record. Please submit forms to email@example.com.
Discovery Link 2018-2019 hours & fees — ENGLISH
Discovery Link 2018-2019 hours & fees — SPANISH
Discovery Link SchoolCare Works FAQ — ENGLISH
Discovery Link SchoolCare Works FAQ — SPANISH