Information (English and Spanish) regarding applying online for the National School Lunch Program free and reduced meal benefits.
Schools Providing Meals Over The Summer Information
Menu Link – February
DPS strives to offer healthy and enjoyable meals to all students.
DPS encourages ALL students to apply for Free and Reduced-Pricing meals. Doing so can help increase the percentage of students receiving free and reduced lunches, which may help bring better services to students in need. The new and improved Online Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application will provide the following benefits:
- Automatic notification to parent/guardian when the next school year’s application is available
- Ease of use, with step-by-step instructions
- Eligibility notification letter can be emailed back to the household
- Names of new students held in the queue will automatically be added once the ID number becomes active (superior to paper applications for families that begin school or apply during the school year – will prevent significant delays in benefits becoming active)
- The application can be completed anytime day or night
- Meal Benefits department can track application in process
- Website is safe and secure
- May help reduce dependence on Principal Accounts
DPS Food Services website
Meal prices for students
Lunch Prices: $2.45 Reduced Lunch $0.40